Quillen’s Point owners NOTICE: The old “generic” login credentials will be disabled on September 1, 2019. If you have not already registered for a new, secure login to this website, please do so here.
QP PICNIC – please RSVP!
Saturday September 14th 4-7pm
You, your family, and guests are all invited. Please respond to
with the number of people who will be attending
so we can order the appropriate amount of food.
All you need to bring is your favorite drink.
Weekly recycling pickup is currently under way
QPHA MEETING MINUTES AVAILABLE
Minutes of the May 18, 2019 Community meeting and all QPHA Board meeting are available to registered QP owners on the Minutes page.
2019-2020 elected Board of Directors & Committee assignments
President – Les Smith
Vice President – James Rich (Architectural Review)
Vice President – Ann Mellish (Recreation)
Secretary – Ferne Cooper (Picnic)
Treasurer – Tom Farrah (Community Operations, Ass’t Harbormaster)
Schedule of meetings 2019:
Board meeting – Saturday, August 17, 2019 – 12:00pm – 3:00pm – South Coastal Library Meeting room A
Board meeting – Saturday, September 14, 2019, 3:00pm – 6:00pm – South Coastal Library Meeting room A
COMMUNITY MEETING – Saturday, October 5, 2019 – 9:00am – 12:00pm – South Coastal Library Meeting rooms A & B
Board meeting – Saturday, November 16, 2019 – 12:00pm – 3:00pm – South Coastal Library Meeting room A
Board meeting – December 14, 2019, 9:00am – 12:00pm – South Coastal Library Meeting room A
- 2019 Annual Quillen’s Point EPA Water quality report available (covering 2018).
- WEEKLY RECYCLING CURRENTLY IN EFFECT (TUESDAYS). No change to weekly trash collection (also Tuesdays). A printable recycling calendar for the 2019-2020 off season is downloadable here.
- PICKLE BALL – Pickle ball markings and a net are now on the Quillen’s Point tennis court. Bring your own rackets and balls… and enjoy! For information about pickle ball at QP, contact Sallie Callanen.
- TENNIS COURT LOCK – The tennis court lock has a combination lock. The combination code is available to owners upon logging in. (You can throw away your old tennis keys.) The court is for use by QP owners and their guests only.
- KAYAK LAUNCH – The QP kayak launch is ready for your enjoyment at the marina. Bring your kayak for easy-in/easy-out recreation in Beach Cove. Please observe the instructions for safety; it’s not a toy. Use at your own risk. You can watch a 6-minute instructional video of the QP kayak launch here.
Common Areas Advisory
As discussed during the October 6, 2018 Community Meeting, the Quillen’s Point Homeowners Association reminds owners of the significance of QP’s “common areas,” including the marina, the tennis court, the recreation area and the roadway rights-of-way. A summary “Common Areas Advisory” document is available here.
QP’s Little Free Library
Help yourself at QP’s “little free library.” Take a book. Leave a book. Free. Located behind the bulletin board at the recreation area.
Please address questions about the QP Marina to
Harbormaster David Green.
Please address questions about your planned construction or landscaping project to Architectural Review chair James Rich.
Architectural Review Rules & Guidelines are available here.
QP Directory updates
When your QP Directory information changes, please alert
Directory chair Ralph Begleiter.
Volunteering to serve on the QP Board
When you’re ready to volunteer service on the Quillen’s Point Board of Directors, please contact the chair of the Nominating Committee, Tom Farrah.